LIMITED SPACE (20 PLACES/DAY)
6-9 July 2020
Drop off: 9.00am
Primary school age children
Foundation / Prep - Grade 6
Pickup and drop off from Caulfield location
No child will be turned away due to finances, please contact us if you require financial fee relief.
Monday 6 July 2020
SUPREME INCURSIONS - BILLY CART MAKING
Tuesday 7 July 2020
MAGIC SURGE SHOW & BALLOON TWISTING
Wednesday 8 July 2020
MAD ABOUT SCIENCE - SHOW & WORKSHOP
Thursday 9 July 2020
FIZZICS EDUCATION - LIQUID NITROGEN EXPERIENCE
ABOUT CAMP GEMS
Camp Gems Holiday program provides a fun filled holiday experience whilst developing your child’s Jewish identity and pride.
Our program is catered to primary age children in the Melbourne area and runs during most school holidays.
It's an action packed program complete with daily excursions, arts and crafts, various sports and
It's Judaism and fun rolled up into one!
Our dynamic staff are known for their personal warmth and their ability to care for each child as an individual and will ensure that your child has an unforgettable time at Camp Gems!
Delicious lunch, morning and afternoon snacks are provided throughout the day. Morning snacks consist of fruit and vegetables while afternoon snacks offer a variety or either, pretzels, biscuits, corn thins, chips of of the like. Lunches vary depending on the trip, but may include, potato bourekas, pasta, fish sticks, corn, tuna/egg/vegetable.cheese of spread beagles, hot dogs, pizza and more. A full menu is emailed upon registration.
We are proud to be an accredited Safeguarding Children organisation.
Your child’s safety is our number one priority; we will ensure the Day Camp's environment is the safest environment possible.
The director, Moshe Loebenstein is trained in level two first aid and undergone an anaphylactic training and awareness course. Moshe who will be running the program, has also undergone a course from ChildWise and is accredited from Safe Guarding Children to ensure our programs, policies and staff are trained and educated ensuring that all children attending our youth programs are given the best care in the safest environment possible.
Below is a brief summary of safety items addressing the most common safety questions. If there are any further safety questions please email us or call us on 9532 7299.
• Child / Staff Ratio – A ratio of one staff for every five children is what sets us apart; every child attending the Camp Gems feels secure and is given all the personal attention and care they need.
• We have a zero tolerance to a breach by staff of any one of our policies.
• An example of a policy: A staff member, under no circumstances is allowed to be alone with a child, co-counselors have a shared responsibility in ensuring they are with their co-counselor and group at all times, preventing a one on one situation to arise.
• We have zero tolerance towards bulling – parents will be called if a child continues after a single warning.
• Transport – We will be taking coach buses on all our trips. (eg. Victoria touring)